- RSVP for ELGL Conversation with Gov. Gregoire
- RSVP: ELGL Meets Fortune 100 Company
- 05.11.12 Knope of the Week
- 05.11.12 Jobs, Jobs, Jobs (Simon Remix)
- 05.11.12 Afternoon Delight
Sen. Benton sets telephone town hall for May 15 – Clark County residents living in the 17th District are invited to participate in a telephone town hall with state Sen. Don Benton, R-Vancouver, at 7 p.m. May 15.
City budget could top $100 million – The Ashland Citizens Budget Committee on Thursday approved a $102.5 million budget for the city government, but much of the spending remains in limbo because the City Council has not approved water and sewer bill rate hikes that would help pay for infrastructure projects.
Scrubbing All Their Jobs Talk – Everyone running for City Hall wants to help Portland’s economy. But not all their claims of being “job creators” add up.
Want a Team to be Creative? Make it Diverse – Innovation teams tasked with creating new products or technologies or iterating existing ones need tension to produce breakthroughs, and tension comes from diverse points of view.
Four Strategies for Staying Relevant – A serious threat facing most brands in dynamic markets is the loss of relevance because the category or subcategory they are serving is declining.
Inside the UGB
- City wins round in rate case but trial will proceed
- AG candidates spar on vision for state, mandatory sentencing
- Steve Novick, candidate for Portland City Council, expected to move from sidelines to center stage
- Oregon Secretary of State Kate Brown’s office bungled enforcement of state election law in Portland schools case
- Drug group money continues to flow to AG candidate Rosenblum
- Did Jeff Reardon cut school programs and vote to raise school lunch prices? PolitiFact Oregon
- Forest Grove announces interim police chief
- Wood Village moves forward with road, stormwater utility
- Brady and Hales Buying Tons of TV Time for Final Weekend
Outside the UGB
- “Inconsistent farmers and their markets” by All politics is local
- Chelan businesswoman to run for county commission seat | The Wenatchee World
- Ballots come in slowly in county
- Vancouver, police union will start mediation Monday
- Oregon’s presidential primary could produce lowest turnout in modern state history
- City Center Skate Park Funding
Why Business Executives Fear Social Media Marketing | Social Media Today – What’s so scary about social media? Share your stories of executives afraid of social marketing.
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Facebook: Parks Foundation of Clark County