- 08.24.12 Knope of the Week – Pat Mobley
- Lightning Round with Norma Alley, City of Newberg
- The Monthly Development with Pat Mobley
- 08.27.12 Jobs, Jobs, Jobs (Hurricane Isaac Remix)
- 08.27.12 Your Morning Buzz
ELGL Forum with Charlie Hales, Portland Mayoral Candidate – Please join us on Thursday, September 13 at noon for an ELGL forum with Charlie Hales, Portland mayoral candidate.
Poll: A Side of Fluoride with Your Glass of Water? Do you favor adding fluoride to drinking water?
Shooting at Empire State Building: What Will Happen If Injured Bystanders Sue the NYPD? A recent ruling suggests the courts would support the officers’ actions at the Empire State Building, should a lawsuit arise.
Ellen Conley quits Hillsboro assistant city manager job – Hillsboro’s second-in-command, Ellen Conley, quit last week as Hillsboro’s assistant city manager.
New West Linn website encourages residents to connect on social media – The city of West Linn has a new website, designed to connect the city with more community members using social media.
Four Best Questions to Ask on an Interview – In case you fear you may draw a blank, here are four of the best questions experts say you should ask during an interview.
7 Questions Job Seekers Should Always Ask—But Can’t – When you’re interviewing for a job, it’s crucial to interview the employer right back, to make sure that this is a job you want and a company you want to be a part of.
How To Effectively Follow Up After A Job Interview – Consider these five tips to help set you on the right interview follow-up course.
Inside the UGB
- Eastmoreland residents claim they’re ‘under assault’ by infill — what about rest of city? Portland City Hall roundup
- Commentary: Council UGB referral won’t help Damascus
- No candidate for Ward 1 seat of Hillsboro City Council
- Clackamas County commissioners made the right choice on TriMet settlement
- Port official visits board, talks airport, labor and Hayden Island
- Clackamas County rail supporters, opponents rally as ballots go out for anti-light rail measure; elections complaint filed
- Commentary: Is Metro good guy or bad guy?
- Tualatin City Council approves collective bargaining agreements for employees
- DEBT RESERVES:Legal reserves meet requirements, but internal reserves need more accountability
- Con-way site plan approval clears way for project
Outside the UGB
- Dust-Up in Santa Ana Over City Manager’s Political Endorsement
- San Rafael Councilman Calls on State to End War on Cities; Urges Cooperation and Local Control
- Steve Duin: Do Oregon state workers ever get fired?
- Sunnyside residents: Why isn’t Frank Sweet on administrative leave?
- City Council votes to block apartment project
- Marion County workers consider strike
The Social Network
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Facebook: EarthShare Oregon
Twitter: Oregonian Opinion
Pinterest: Republican National Convention
Google+: The Denver Post