- Real World: Portland City Council. Will there be less drama in 2013? – This is the true story of five politicians elected to govern Oregon’s largest city, work together and have their decisions analyzed and debated. To find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real … well, just look at the Portland City Council for the past eight years.
- Axelrod optimistic about a deal on the “fiscal cliff“
- Sandy Slapped Bond Issuers, Too
- The Fiscal Cliff Explained
- Kent Studebaker narrowly beats Greg Macpherson for Lake Oswego mayor
- Ballot fraud allegations in Clackamas County could lead to changes in election procedures
- Oregon PERS: For public schools to be fixed, state’s public retirement system needs reforms, Gov. Kitzhaber says
- Changing attitudes by developers and lenders drive no-parking apartment surge in Portland
- Meet the new boss…
- Close race shows Springer as winner
- Monmouth eyes 99W building as new police headquarters
- Proposed City Budget Busts Tax Cap: 6.99% Tax Increase, No Layoffs
- The Fastest- and Slowest-Growing U.S. Cities
ELGL Forum with Ken Allen, Oregon AFSCME Exec. Dir. – Please join us on November 14, 2012 for an ELGL brown bag lunch with Ken Allen, Executive Director of Oregon AFSCME Council 75. Mr. Allen will discuss the challenges facing local governments and their employees from the union perspective. Oregon AFSCME Council 75, represents 140 local unions throughout Oregon.
- First Rule of Management: No Whining
- How to Tell if You’re Stuck in a Dead-End Job, And What To Do If You Are
- Leadership 2.0: Are You An Adaptive Leader?
The Social Network
- Your Social Media Superstar is Giving Away the Company Farm
- Is Social Media Bad For Business?
- Facebook Is Free Therefore It Is You Getting Sold