Assistant Management Analyst, Metro Regional Government – apply by 12/14
Questions for Oregon Secretary of State Kate Brown
Please email Kathy Mollusky ([email protected]) if you have a question or topic that you would like Oregon SoS Kate Brown to address at the ELGL lunch forum on Wednesday.
We Need Your Feedback! Take the ELGL Member Survey
- Take the ELGL member survey at http://elgl.org/2011/12/07/elgl-member-survey/
- Deadline for completing the survey is Friday, December 16.
Join the ELGL Online Community
- Facebook: 75 followers and countinghttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Emerging-Local-Government-Leaders-Network-ELGL/119925604759677
- LinkedIn: 130 membershttp://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3775773
- Twitter @OregonELGL: 217 followershttp://twitter.com/#!/OregonELGL
In the Headlines
The economy makes headway. So do efforts to renew stimulus
For Oregon leaders, it’s all together now
League of Oregon Cities – Local Focus, December edition
- Councilor Roles & Authority
- When Is a Dollar Not a Dollar?
- Determining Your Comparables
- New W-2 Reporting Requirement
- CIS Workers Comp Program
- Saving Trees After a Storm
Volunteers Needed for Task Force on Financing ICMA
The ICMA Executive Board is convening a task force of members to evaluate ICMA’s revenue sources and specifically the membership dues structure in the overall context of how ICMA is financed and funded. The last task force on financing ICMA met in 2003-2004 and issued their final report in 2004.