- Thank you to those who filled out the evaluation on the November meeting. We’ve heard your feedback and future meetings will start promptly by adhering to the following schedule:
- 12:05 p.m – Member introductions
- 12:10 p.m – Speaker introduction
- 12:15 p.m – Speaker and Q&A
- If you are a member of the ELGL LinkedIn group, we encourage you to use the “Share Group” feature to invite your colleagues who might be interested in the group. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3775773
- A comprehensive member survey will be sent to all members this week. We are interested in your perspective on ELGL and how the group can maintain relevance to your professional needs.
- Send an email to [email protected] with suggestions for future speakers or meeting topics.
In the News
Albany Council kicks around drastic budget ideas
Oregon City voters recall Nicita
December 8, 2011 – Holiday Happy Hour
5:00 – 9:00 pm @ Lucky Lab Public House in Multnomah Village
RSVP to Jordan Wheeler, Assistant to the City Manager, Lake Oswego
December 14, 2011 – Kate Brown, Oregon Secretary of State
11:45 am @ West Linn Public Library Community Room, 1595 Burns Street in West Linn
RSVP to Kathy Mollusky, City Recorder, West Linn