We’re counting down the hits from 2014…..
#3: 234,864 Views
#2: #ELGL14 — SOLD OUT
Another year, another sold out annual conference. Our annual conference, which was named as a “can’t miss networking event” by Mac’s List, showcased our vision to connect, communicate, and educate with all functions and demographics within local government.
Participants represented a wide range of government functions from city managers to finance directors to tech companies – MuniRent and Socrata. A number of states were represented including California, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
If you missed it, that’s a shame but this music video sums up the excitement that was present at the Kennedy School.
We’ve compiled a few links that summarize the content presented at #ELGL14.
- Official #ELGL14 Picture Show Including The Wave
- #ELGL14: Rapid Resume Review with SGR
- #ELGL14: List of Attendees and Sponsors
- 10 Attractions to Check Out During #ELGL14
- #ELGL14 Prezi: The Social Media Scene
- Presentation: 60 Local Government Ideas in 60 Minutes
What’s Ahead in 2015?
- You can participate by joining the conference planning committee. Email Kirsten at [email protected].