It’s #ELGLHaverford time! We’re pleased to recognize the top 25 local government companies as nominated by ELGL members. Learn more about the Haverford Award, and then check out our website every day this week to learn about five new companies added to the 2020 Haverford Award list.
- Industry sector(s): Consulting/Analysis
- Minority/Woman Owned Business: Yes
- Shared content/expertise with ELGL: No
- Participated in ELGL events/activities: No
Describe your work and interactions with the nominee – how have you worked with them, on what projects, and in what capacity?
- The provide SAAS for third party online bidding. We are managing all of our bid opportunities through ProcureNow with great success.
What was the product/outcome of your relationship with the company?
- We recently launched and are in initial stages of the relationship but have been in conversations with them since February. They have been extremely helpful and willing to adjust any parameter that we brought up to our satisfaction. The enthusiasm and emphasis on customer service is hard to believe.
What are three words you’d use to describe the company?
- Accountable, reliable, transparent
Describe the on-boarding process for your work with the company – either when you personally started working with them, or when your organization did. What could someone else in local government know about starting work with this company?
- I have mentored and coached numerous young professionals in my field. There are now several mentees that have surpassed the mentor. They have spoken to me about their experience with ProcureNow and urged me to consider them. They assured me that everything I taught them and everything that is important to me is included in the software. The trust level is so high between us, that is all I had to know about ProcureNow. I have now confirmed that the information was exactly correct and on point.
What’s the most interesting or fun aspect of your work with the company?
- I believe work does not have to be miserable, and that it can be fun. ProcureNow subscribes to the same viewpoint. Our running gag, is that I’ve told them that I am not an average ProcureNow customer and to expect curve balls from me. They respond by saying that it’s a perfect match because they are not a traditional SaaS firm. It works!
What is the company’s pricing structure? Please be as descriptive as possible.
- Pricing is very affordable, implementing ProcureNow versus our previous solution saved 70%. I could not over look that.
How has your relationship with the company evolved or changed over time? How has the company reacted to or addressed any changes that your organization has requested in the scope/focus of your work together?
- We have had specific functional requirements not included in the software. They have immediately jumped on the solution and gave us exactly what we asked for. I have never seen that before.
Anything else to add about the company that we haven’t already asked you?
- I hope to be affiliated with this firm for a long time.