My favorite adventure in life was… summiting my favorite mountain (Mt. Sopris in Carbondale, CO). A real blood, sweat, and tears kind of day.
The most important decision that I’ve made in life was… my UNC MPA. It roped me into some smarties who care to make the world a little better.
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book… Michael Davis, Josh Edwards, and Caley Patten 😉
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would… adventure, hike, yoga, garden, … and work in another local government position.
I made the choice to attend #ELGL18 because… ELGLers are all pretty refreshing to be around.
The book on your bookshelf that you intend to read but haven’t is… The Music Lesson.
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if… a dance party breaks out.
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked… what does the zodiac get wrong about your sun sign?
- Erik Fabian, Resource X
- Susan Barkman, City of Aurora, CO
- Lukas Heaton, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Kayla Barber-Perrotta, City of Thornton, CO
- Christian Williams, City of Goodyear, AZ
- Emily Edmonds
- Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library
- Abby Fitch, City of Aurora, Colorado
- Jordan Rae Hillman, City of Jackson, Mississippi
- Joey Garcia, City of Torrance, CA
- Heather Geyer, City of Wheat Ridge, Co
- Bridget Kozlowski, City of Sterling Heights, MI
- Kristin Zagurski, Town of Castle Rock, CO
- Steven Fritz, Village of Buffalo Grove, IL
- Javon Davis, City of Kansas City, MO
- Ali Pougiales, University of Oregon
- Ben Kittelson, City of Durham, NC
- Kevin Teater, Asheville Design Center
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Jennifer Teal, J Teal Consulting
- Amber Snowden, ICMA
- Honore Depew, City of Fort Collins, CO