[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Six conferences in one day means that the #ELGL16 family is spread across the country – from Durham to Portland (and Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Menlo Park).
ELGL’s mission is to connect, communicate and educate. And while we can promise that each #ELGL16 pop up location will communicate and educate about local government topics, geography makes it hard to truly connect with our amazingly diverse membership.
And so we’re assigning each #ELGL16 attendee to a band. Your #ELGL16 band is your chance to form connections with other ELGL members, even if they’re not attending the same pop-up location as you.
The #ELGL16 planning committee hopes that you’ll find a way to communicate with your bandmates before, during and after the conference. It’s our way to making the nationwide ELGL family a little smaller and more manageable as you continue your public service career. To quote the legendary Steven Van Zandt:
Band members have a special bond. A great band is more than just some people working together. It’s like a highly specialized army unit, or a winning sports team. A unique combination of elements that becomes stronger together than apart.
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Bandmates:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]
- Christine Alilovich, City of San Rafael, CA
- Daniel Arevalo, Alderman, City of Belvidere, IL
- Rick Cole, City of Santa Monica, CA
- Rachel Deckert, City of Boulder, CO
- Shannon Haynes, Town of Breckenridge, CO
- Michael Karlik, City Council Chronicles – Twitter
- Ryan Krueger, City of Troutdale, OR – LinkedIn
- Kate Lewis-Lakin, Town of Munster, IN – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Katherine Lindley, SGR
- Jacalyn Mah, County of Marin, CA
- Lauren Mikulak, City of Wheat Ridge, CO
- Justyn Miller, Boone County, IL
- Zach Navin, City of Wauwatosa/ City of Mequon, WI – Twitter & LinkedIn
- Terry Runyan, City of Fort Collins, CO
- Trisha Sanchez, San Mateo County, CA
- Lois Scott, City of Chicago, IL
- Caroline Serrato, City of Hillsborough, CA
- Julie Story, Jefferson County, CO – Twitter
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Your #ELGL16 Inspiration:” color=”orange” border_width=”2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/I_izvAbhExY”][/vc_column][/vc_row]