This company was nominated for a 2017 Haverford Award! Each year, ELGL recognizes the best companies working in partnership with local government. Nominate or upvote a company today!
- Center for Priority Based Budgeting
Company web address:
Company Twitter handle:
Company LinkedIn profile:
Primary contact for ELGL members (full name + email address):
- Erik Fabian efabi[email protected]
Write a haiku about your services:
- New fiscal year!
Budget Director smiles,
Now share two sentences about what you do:
- The Center for Priority Based Budgeting (CPBB), a Denver, Colorado-based, results driven organization established in 2010, provides technical and advisory services to assist local governments, school districts and other non-profit agencies achieve Fiscal Health and Wellness through Priority Based Budgeting.
- This creative and innovative process, developed by CPBB, enables communities to reassess their priorities in order to make sound, long-term funding decisions.
If your CEO were a character on “West Wing,” who would they be and why?
- Admiral Percy Fitzwallace – Steady, solid and thoroughly committed to doing his job properly without any thought to politics.
Please name two ELGL member local governments that use your product/service.
- City of WheatRidge, Colorado
- Washington County, Wisconsin