Missed Creative Placemaking this spring? You’re in luck! We’re re-running this fav beginning in August.
After getting a broad overview of the field and how projects come together, join this six-week weekly gathering focused on cohort building and project scoping. Come learn first-hand how these projects come together and how you can create a strong project strategy grounded in best practices and tied to national examples.
Participants will gain:
- An in-depth understanding of how creative placemaking projects come together.
- Support to develop a specific creative placemaking project proposal.
- Guidance on how to assess department or organizational readiness to pursue creative placemaking projects.
- A network of national professionals pursuing similar types of projects.
- A finalized project proposal summary that can be shared with colleagues and elected officials.
View the full program description
$125 full cost or $75 with ELGL membership
6 sessions 12:00 CST
Thursdays, August 5 – September 9th
6 online, 1-hour sessions
About Civic Arts
Civic Arts’ mission is to support the integration of arts and culture strategies into the ways local governments envision, plan and develop healthy, equitable, and vibrant communities.
Applications will be accepted through June 14.