Lake Oswego Review: Not a lot of traffic on this commute
Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
City of Lake Oswego — Robert Kincaid Memorial Intern
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..everything Leslie Knope could ever hope for in a professional conference.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
A ticket to #ELGL15. Duh.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- Bon Iver
- Ben Rector
- Mat Kearney
I’ll occasionally use the hashtag #KeepPortlandWeird as I live-tweet the conference.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……I realize that Recess has been off the air for 13 years.
- Saving Green: Encouraging Sustainable Business Practices for the Corvallis Community
- Woody Biomass Thermal Heating Projects in Oregon: Analysis of Social Factors in Successful Adoption
- One Man’s Trash: An Evaluation of Best Practices of Food, Oil, Grease Reduction and its Potential as Energy
- OSU students develop mobile apps for transit riders
- Patrick Rollens, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Zach Henkin, Drive Oregon
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR