Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Jessica Nunley Pelz
City of Newberg – Associate Planner
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..a group of like-minded people looking for ways to collaborate and make positive change happen; an inclusive organization for all ages; fun and doesn’t take itself too seriously.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
A pair of ankle booties or a new pair of flats.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- Lyle Lovett
- Justin Townes Earle
- Ryan Adams
- Avett Brothers
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
Arriving on a unicycle while dressed as Darth Vader? Or maybe my husband can make some money for us by playing guitar on the street corner?
Just kidding…I’ll probably just try to support the local funky businesses so that they may continue keeping Portland weird in my absence.
Even More Deep Thoughts
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR