Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
City of Bellevue, WA — Senior Budget Analyst
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..where municipal government dreams come true.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
Save it (lame answer, I know, but that’s the truth!)
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- Velvet Underground
- Flaming Lips
- The National
- Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
Baring it all at the Dancing
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……I see kids at the skate park and bike delivery guys weaving in traffic.
- Lisa Shaw, City of Tigard
- Alexandra Eldridge, Metro
- Maija Spencer, City of Portland
- Ian Davidson, City of Lake Oswego
- Patrick Rollens, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Zach Henkin, Drive Oregon
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR