Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
City of Tigard, OR — Business Manager
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..the complete package of information and connections.
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
A nice bottle of zinfandel.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
By representing the mainstream.
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when…… people ask me what year I graduated from high school.
- Alexandra Eldridge, Metro
- Maija Spencer, City of Portland
- Ian Davidson, City of Lake Oswego
- Patrick Rollens, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Zach Henkin, Drive Oregon
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR