Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
PSU Hatfield Fellow
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is…..
… Exciting. In a word. It’s exciting. What a testament to the ‘zest’ that can be had for local government!
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
… Ha ha – FOOD!
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
Oh goodness, I feel like Bob Dylan would be a good person to hear singing about (in a Bob Dylan voice of course) “serving your local community”… Would have to throw Sublime in there too.
By being my ‘normally weird’ self!
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……
I recently met someone who was an adult but too young to have heard of Dumb and Dumber, and that nearly buckled my knees…
- Amber Ames, City of Hillsboro
- Michelle Tagmyer, City of Beaverton
- Janice D’Aloia, Mo’mix Solutions
- Josh Gregor, City of Portland
- Zach Pelz, City of West Linn
- Ashley Graff, City of Gresham
- Jason Labrie, City of Wilsonville
- Candice Bock, Association of Washington Cities
- Caroline Zavitkovski, Oregon Secretary of State’s Office
- Anthony Hooper, City of Lake Oswego
- Ben McCready, City of Rock Island, IL
- Kelly O’Neill, City of Sandy, OR
- Katy Tassery, City of Bellevue, WA
- Lisa Shaw, City of Tigard
- Alexandra Eldridge, Metro
- Maija Spencer, City of Portland
- Ian Davidson, City of Lake Oswego
- Patrick Rollens, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Zach Henkin, Drive Oregon
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR