Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is……...an exciting conference that will help me network, learn, and eat some good food!
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
Realistically I’d pay bills with it….but if I could splurge, I’m sure I’d spend it on clothes or something cool for my house.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
- Zac Brown Band,
- Luke Bryan,
- Blake Shelton, and
- Garth Brooks as the headliner.
During your visit to Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird”?
Maybe something extreme, like dye my hair blue?
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when……people call me ma’am. Somehow that gets me.
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR