Prepare for #ELGL14 by learning about who is attending. Find out if you’ll be surrounded by soft talkers, loud eaters, and finger biters or whether you’ll be surrounded by the best in local government.
City of West Linn — Associate Planner
(Complete the sentence) #ELGL14 is….. Like a warm breeze on a summer day… where I long for more but know that winter is on its way
Registration for #ELGL14 cost $60. If you could use that $60 to buy something else, what would you buy?
Tom Petty tickets or three pairs of smart wool socks.
If #ELGL14 spun off into a music festival, what bands (dead or alive) would you like to see?
Dr. John, Stevie Wonder, The Traveling Wilburys, Mark Knopfler, Chuck Prophet, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Van Morrison, Geoff Muldaur, Ry Cooder, Hank Williams, Lefty Frizzell, Doc Watson, Justin Townes Earle, Nina Simone, Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers and Mark Hanson.
During your time in Portland for #ELGL14, how do you plan on “Keeping Portland Weird?”
I assume the conference is clothing optional?
(Complete the sentence) I feel old when…… I look forward to getting up early on Saturday morning.
- Ashley Graff, City of Gresham
- Jason Labrie, City of Wilsonville
- Candice Bock, Association of Washington Cities
- Caroline Zavitkovski, Oregon Secretary of State’s Office
- Anthony Hooper, City of Lake Oswego
- Ben McCready, City of Rock Island, IL
- Kelly O’Neill, City of Sandy, OR
- Katy Tassery, City of Bellevue, WA
- Lisa Shaw, City of Tigard
- Alexandra Eldridge, Metro
- Maija Spencer, City of Portland
- Ian Davidson, City of Lake Oswego
- Patrick Rollens, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Zach Henkin, Drive Oregon
- Marc Gonzales, Clackamas County Finance Director
- Inessa Vitko, TriMet Public Affairs
- Bridget Doyle, Village of Lombard, IL
- Joanna Crean, City of Boulder
- David Donaldson, Woodland Park Zoo
- Mac Prichard, Prichard Communications
- Rachel Sykes, PSU MPA Student
- Kathleen Rastetter, Clackamas County, OR
- Thomas Frank, West Linn City Councilor
- Jessica Nunley Pelz, City of Newberg
- Whitney Rhodes, Pierce County, WA
- Jon Amundson, Richland, WA Assistant City Manager
- Kylie Bayer-Fertterer, Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Nyssa Rivera, City of Forest Grove
- Gwen Voelpel, SeaTac Assistant City Manager
- Katie Babits, City of Veneta, OR
- Josh Mahar, Municipal Research and Services Center
- Heather Martin, Beery Elsner & Hammond, LLP
- Ethan Cirmo, City of Portland, OR