January Luncheon: Sarah Mensah, Portland Trail Blazers COO
ELGL is excited to announce the addition of Sarah Mensah, COO of the Portland Trail Blazers to the 2012 Speaker Series. Please join us on January 25, 2012 at the Rose Garden as Sarah discusses strategies for reviving an organization’s brand and financial viability. She will also discuss the importance in giving back to the community as evident by her board service with the Portland Children’s Museum, the Urban League of Portland and the Oregon Sports Authority.
- Lunch will be $12 per person. The menu will be sent out on January 13.
- Meeting Room Information: Rose Room Directions
- Parking Information: Directions Map to the Garden Garage
- Plan on staying around after the lunch for a backstage tour of the Rose Garden, beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- RSVP for the lunch and tour to Megan Messmer, ELGL Project Coordinator, [email protected].
- 11:45 am – Arrival
- Noon – Lunch served
- 12:10 pm – Speaker introduction
- 12:10 – 1:00pm – Speaker presentation and Q&A
- 1:00 pm – Backstage Tour of the Rose Garden
Many thanks to Cate Schneider, Lake Oswego city recorder for coordinating the meeting.