Memorial Day weekend is upon us which means the kickoff to THE Supper Club is around the corner. The first ever Supper Club is scheduled for June 4 in the Chicagoland. RSVP is required.
There’s no agenda, no speaker lineup — just a good conversation, tasty food and refreshing drinks. Supper Club events are informal opportunities for you to expand your network and re-energize local government career.
A few Supper Club updates:
- More than 20 people signed up to host and more than 100 people registered as a guest.
- We have extended the deadline to sign up as a host and/or guest. Register here.
- ELGL staff has begun to send out information to hosts. Each of the hosts will be contacted no later than the end of next week.
- THE Supper Club is host’s choice. The host picks the location – house, restaurant, or public space and time – breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Each host will be given a list of potential guests. The host has final discretion on the invitee list. Each Supper Club will have 5 to 15 guests.
Questions? Contact Kent – [email protected].