As you know by now, Rob Cornilles will be the guest speaker at tomorrow’s ELGL lunch forum. His opponent, Suzanne Bonamici declined ELGL’s invitation.
Since many of you are attending tomorrow’s forum, ELGL wanted to provide the latest on the campaign. Please jot down any questions as there will be opportunity to ask them to Rob.
Here is a latest on the race for Oregon’s 1st Congressional District. The winner will replace David Wu who resigned last year.
- 1st District Voters And Candidates Focus On Economy
- First District Race Down To Final Weeks
- Fire on all sides in Oregon House air war
- Democratic committee on track to spend about $1.3 million in Oregon congressional race
- House candidates draw endorsements
- Tracking the Candidates