#ELGL15 is here, & we have another sponsor to announce: Slate Communications!
Connect with Slate Communications on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Storytelling: Local Government’s WD-40
- 98% Think Local Government Is Boring*
- Fact or Fiction: Outsourcing Communications Is a Good Idea
- ASAP Doesn’t Always Mean Now
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe: Deciding between Marketing, Communication, or Public Relations
Slate Communications specializes in marketing and public relations that connects organizations to their community. They have an unparalleled understanding of local government and use award-winning graphic design and creativity to tell their clients’ stories.
Slate Communications strives to be the go-to communications team for cities, counties, and communities across the country. Whether creating a community brand, marketing a service, or simply keeping your residents informed, Slate can help.
Check out why organizations are using Slate Communications:
- Winner of Marketing & Communications Professionals (MARCOM), Gold Award for Government Website for Ride Transfort
- 3CMA, four-time SAVVY recipient