Meet #ELGL17 attendees.
Westminster, Colorado – City Councillor
Before you leave for #ELGL17, what’s the biggest project facing you at work?
Westminster is developing a new Downtown, a 108-acre mixed used development in the heart of the City.
Window, middle, or aisle – which is your preferred seat on an airplane?
Window. You have to see where you’re going to know where you’ve been. (or something like that)
When I think of Detroit, I think about…
Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing. By way, does the conference take tours of South Detroit?
What’s the best article or book that you’ve read about Detroit?
National Geographic’s three-part series entitled, “Tough, Cheap, and Real, Detroit is Cool Again”
Detroit is the home of ‘Motown’. If you started a Motown group, what would you name it?
Who is the most famous person in your cell phone contacts?
ELGL Colorado member Justin Cutler
What question(s) should we have asked?
Are you more Ben Wyatt the Mayor or Ben Wyatt the City Manager?
- Dan Ralley, Upper Arlington, Ohio
- John Lisle, DC Water
- Chanelle Pough, Bal Harbour Village, FL
- Aaron Stahly, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Kevin Knutson, Management Partners
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Doug Shumway, BoardSync
- Lynn Tetley, City of Wyoming, OH
- Angelica Wedell, NRC, Inc.
- Sam Taylor, City of Coeur d’Alene, ID
- N. Zach Ratkai, City of Richland, WA
- Daniel Bourdeau, City of Westland, MI
- Aidan Nevin, Department of Better Technology
- Kristin Youngmeyer, Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Ed Krafcik, Soofa
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.