9:00am - 10:00am
Friday, October 23
9 PT/10 MT/11 CT/Noon ET
As the end of the year approaches, states and local governments are working to allocate their remaining CARES Act funding before it goes away.
Join a roundtable discussion to hear from fellow communities using CARES Act funding for pandemic response expenses, including:
- Citizen request management tools
- Paperless work order technology
- Building alterations and supplies
- Facilities and activities management
- Mobile devices for field crews
- Remote training for staff
- Virtual community engagement and communications
- Mark O’Keefe, Director of Public Communications for the City of Tavares, Florida.
- Susan L. Underwood, Application & Information Management Services Section Head for the County of Maui, Hawaii
- Russ Thomas, Interim Director of Public Works at the City of Newberg, Oregon
- Andrew Sheehan, Asset Management Coordinator for the City of Wilsonville, Oregon