Webinar: CARES Act Roundtable Discussion
OctOctober 23 2020
9:00am - 10:00am
Friday, October 23
9 PT/10 MT/11 CT/Noon ET
Learn More and Register Online!
As the end of the year approaches, states and local governments are working to allocate their remaining CARES Act funding before it goes away.
Join a roundtable discussion to hear from fellow communities using CARES Act funding for pandemic response expenses, including:
- Citizen request management tools
- Paperless work order technology
- Building alterations and supplies
- Facilities and activities management
- Mobile devices for field crews
- Remote training for staff
- Virtual community engagement and communications
- Mark O’Keefe, Director of Public Communications for the City of Tavares, Florida.
- Susan L. Underwood, Application & Information Management Services Section Head for the County of Maui, Hawaii
- Russ Thomas, Interim Director of Public Works at the City of Newberg, Oregon
- Andrew Sheehan, Asset Management Coordinator for the City of Wilsonville, Oregon