Cal-ICMA Coaching Program in partnership with ICMA State Association Coaching Partners: Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, and Wisconsin offer free webinars to help you take the next step in your local government careers.
By popular request, the Coaching Program has scheduled and confirmed the details (topics, excellent presenters from throughout the U.S., and discussion questions) for each of the three webinars remaining in 2014. Over 2,100 attendees participated in the live webinars in the first six months of 2014 and many more people are accessing the video recordings, presentation materials, and resource materials archived online. We encourage you and others in your organization to participate.
You can register now for each of the upcoming no-charge webinars. We encourage you to register for webinars of interest to you even if you can’t make the scheduled times. You will receive automatic email notices to access the digital recordings and presentation materials when those become available. Here are the topics and specific registration links for each (which provide details on topics and presenters):
- “Saying ‘No’ When Saying ‘No’ Doesn’t Seem Like an Option”
- 1:00-2:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Thurs., September 11
- “Leading by Example-developing your leadership values and narrative”
- 1:00-2:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Wed., October 15
- “Storytelling to Promote Positive Solutions“
- 1:00-2:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Wed. October 29
Questions? Contact Ben Bryant, ELGL Board Member and liasion to the ICMA coaching program.