Hat tip to ICMA for hosting a panel discussion on Being Courageous and Intentional: Expanding Diversity and Inclusiveness in Local Government Profession. ELGL co-founder Kent Wyatt was one of the panelists and provided perspective from the ELGL community. And, now thanks to the wonders of technology, you can relive the conversation.
Over 30 students and student chapters took part in the call with
- ICMA President Pat Martel, ICMA President and City Manager of Daly City, CA
- Mary Furtado, Assistant County Manager of Catawba County, NC
- Dawn Ashbacher, Town Manager of Sykesville, MD
- Joe McRae, Director of Parks and Recreation for Cleveland Heights, OH
- Kent Wyatt, Senior Management Analyst for Tigard, OR and co-founder of ELGL
Watch and Listen: Be Courageous and Intentional