It’s Mount Rushmore season for ELGL members. We’re asking for your top four list on a variety of topics.
Matrix Consulting Group – Vice President
- Cahokia Mounds. A UNESCO World Heritage Site that was once one of North America’s greatest cities.
- White Squirrels of Olney, IL – who wouldn’t like watching albino squirrels.
- Superman Museum in Metropolis, IL
- Illinois State Fair
Fall activities – these are my favorites, though only the first two annually. The other two were one-time experiences to date.
- Edwardsville Halloween parade – so large and well attended that the Town moved trick-or-treating to October 30th.
- Hot Air Balloon Festival in Albuquerque ()
- Lighting of the John Lennon “Imagine Peace Tower” in ReykjavÍk, Iceland
Dinner guests (in no particular order):
- Margaret Chase Smith
- Abraham Lincoln
- Stephen King
- Dolly Parton
Days of the Week
- Saturday – the one day of the week I force myself to have some me time to unwind – Farmer’s Market in the early morning, then training and hospice visits with my therapy dog Huck in the afternoon.
- Holly Karg, Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Kristen Smith, UNC School of Government
- Sarah Martin-Anderson, City of Kansas City, MO
- Timothy Martin, City of Roanoke, VA
- Aaron Hufford, City of Hamilton, OH
- Matt Yager, City of Plano, Texas
- Greg Stopka, Park District of Oak Park
- Doug Barrick, Town of Rutherfordton, NC
- Maia Knox, City of Issaquah, WA
- Lori Karaguezian, Orange County Sanitation District
- Courtney Kashima, Muse Community + Design
- Ande Banks, City of Harrisonburg, VA
- Tristin Terhune, City of Bel Aire, Kansas
- Michael Walters Young, City of Franklin, TN
- Leeanne Singleton, City of Hermosa Beach, CA
- Aaron Zavala, City of Mesquite, Texas
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.