It’s Mount Rushmore season for ELGL members. We’re asking for your top four list on a variety of topics.
Connecticut Conference of Municipalities – Director, Member Services
- Winvian Farm, Morris CT, 5,000 sq. ft. spa
- Golden Lamb Buttery, Brooklyn CT, restaurant
- The Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, Hartford CT
- Mystic Seaport, Mystic CT
- Leaf peeping!
- The BIG E, Eastern States Exhibition! Our version of a state fair for New England.
- Corn mazes, apple cider, pumpkin carving.
- Wander the vineyards.
- Diet Dr. Pepper!
Issues facing CT cities and towns:
- NO budget!
- Young adults leaving after graduation.
- Cost of doing business.
- The End of Membership as we Know It, Sarah Sladek
- If Mayors Ruled the World, Benjamin Barber
- Any Nicholas Sparks on CD
- Any Danielle Steele on CD
- Holly Karg, Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Kristen Smith, UNC School of Government
- Sarah Martin-Anderson, City of Kansas City, MO
- Timothy Martin, City of Roanoke, VA
- Aaron Hufford, City of Hamilton, OH
- Matt Yager, City of Plano, Texas
- Greg Stopka, Park District of Oak Park
- Doug Barrick, Town of Rutherfordton, NC
- Maia Knox, City of Issaquah, WA
- Lori Karaguezian, Orange County Sanitation District
- Courtney Kashima, Muse Community + Design
- Ande Banks, City of Harrisonburg, VA
- Tristin Terhune, City of Bel Aire, Kansas
- Michael Walters Young, City of Franklin, TN
- Leeanne Singleton, City of Hermosa Beach, CA
- Aaron Zavala, City of Mesquite, Texas
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.