It’s Mount Rushmore season for ELGL members. We’re asking for your top four list on a variety of topics.
Assistant to the City Manager – City of McKinney, TX
- Tupp’s Brewery & Franconia Brewery (both offering tours throughout the week)
- Historic Downtown McKinney
- Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Collin County Historical Museum; Learn all about Collin McKinney, the name sake for the City of McKinney and Collin County. Mr. McKinney was an original drafter of the Texas Declaration of Independence.
- McKinney Oktoberfest (September 22-24)
- Scare on the Square (October 31)
- McKinney State of the City (November 2)
- Home for the Holidays (November 24-26)
- John Travolta
- Jim from “The Office”
- A Minion
- Jeb Bartlett – Fictional Political Figure
- Propaganda – Hip Hop Artist
- Angela Duckworth – Author of “Grit”
- Chris Roberts – Professional Skateboarder & Host of “The Nine Club” podcast
- Dan Bailey (K) – The best Dallas Cowboy in the history of the franchise.
- Dak Prescott (QB) – The sweet relief given to loyal fans after a decade of Romo mediocrity.
- Jeff Heath (DB) – Proof that the NFL will let you on the team if you’re off the charts in “heart.”
- Roy WIlliams – Retired (DB) – Quite possibly my favorite Dallas Cowboy…he wasn’t a great cover defensive back, but he sure would knock the snot of someone.
- Holly Karg, Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Kristen Smith, UNC School of Government
- Sarah Martin-Anderson, City of Kansas City, MO
- Timothy Martin, City of Roanoke, VA
- Aaron Hufford, City of Hamilton, OH
- Matt Yager, City of Plano, Texas
- Greg Stopka, Park District of Oak Park
- Doug Barrick, Town of Rutherfordton, NC
- Maia Knox, City of Issaquah, WA
- Lori Karaguezian, Orange County Sanitation District
- Courtney Kashima, Muse Community + Design
- Ande Banks, City of Harrisonburg, VA
- Tristin Terhune, City of Bel Aire, Kansas
- Michael Walters Young, City of Franklin, TN
- Leeanne Singleton, City of Hermosa Beach, CA
- Aaron Zavala, City of Mesquite, Texas