Our innovation webinar series is back! This time with a technology company that has been helping local governments improve their financial reporting and transparency. Learn what OpenGov has done with municipalities from Los Angeles, CA to West Homestead, PA.
Founded in 2012 and based in California, OpenGov is the leading provider of financial reporting and transparency solutions and is transforming the way governments analyze, compare and share their data. Nearly 300 local governments use OpenGov’s financial analysis platform to make smarter, data-driven decisions, respond more efficiently to citizens, and foster a better-informed community.
Governments ranging from the largest cities, like Los Angeles, Miami and Pittsburgh, to small municipalities, like Rockport, TX and the Borough of West Homestead, PA, use OpenGov to:
- Provide powerful insights into the operations and budget of their organization.
- Transform data into meaningful, actionable information.
- Reduce time reporting and communicating financial data.
- Leverage the data to improve decision-making and internal efficiencies.
- Build trust and engagement with residents.
Meet the Speaker
Chris Heggem is the Marketing Lead for OpenGov a position he’s held for almost two years. Prior to this position he was a Co-Founder of BlackBelt Strategies and a Content and Social Marketer at TrialPay. He says about his work at OpenGov, “We’re out to transform the way government works. To do this, our team is building something no one has before: a cloud-based financial analysis platform that governments use to collaborate more effectively, make smarter, data-driven decisions and achieve greater transparency.”
Register for the Webinar
The webinar will be on May 20th at Noon PT (2pm CT and 3pm ET). RSVP by going to: http://opengov-webinar.eventbrite.com.
- OpenGov start-up company makes government transparency its business
- Springbrook Software Partners with OpenGov Inc. to Advance Cloud-Based Financial Solutions for Government
- Tech tool opens more doors for St. Petersburg city financials
I’m the co-founder and executive director of ELGL. I love my job. Other things I love: local government, my family, my dog Michael Jordan, sandwiches, naps, books, and skee-ball.