The Chief Performance Officer of the City of Cincinnati, OH, Leigh Tami, joins GovLove to discuss data and performance. She shares her background and path to local government, what she looks for when hiring and the importance of data. Leigh also shares her experience as a woman in local government and her theme song. Leigh began her tenure as the City’s Chief Performance Officer in June 2016. In this role she is responsible for leading the Office of Performance and Data Analytics (OPDA).
- Top 25 Doers, Dreamers & Drivers of 2017 – Leigh Tami
- Video – Cincinnati’s Deep Dive in to Smart City Data
- City break: how Cincinnati is reaping digital dividends
- The Smart Cincy Summit
- Cincinnati Office of Performance and Data Analytics Website
- City Debuts New Neighborhood-based Recycling Participation Dashboard
- New ‘Results Cincy’ Dashboards Offer Real-Time Look at City Performance
- CincyStat Website
- Open Data Cincinnati
ELGL Board Member.
Speaker. Author. Advisor.