City of Grand Forks, ND – Community/Government Relations Officer
‘Somebody is everybody’: Grand Forks issuing call to action to fight opioids
Talking community relations, battling the opioid epidemic and the Uber of food trucks, meet Pete Haga from the City of Grand Forks, North Dakota. Pete joins GovLove to discuss his work as the Community/Government Relations Officer in Grand Forks and shares his experience with the Knight Foundation, being a dad in local government and more.
- One man’s quest to memorialize an ugly piece of Grand Forks history
- Grand Forks, Haga win Knight Cities’ Challenge
- Pete Haga’s ‘New Flavors’ food truck project snags six-figure Knight Cities Challenge grant
- Knight Foundation – Grand Forks
- Pete Haga, Hometown Summit