#ELGLPopUps land in Charlotte, Dallas, Portland, and Kansas City on September 22. Each event has a school theme which you’ll notice in the agendas. Staying with that theme, we introduce you to those who will be attending a Pop Up event.
You can register for one of the events here.
Name: Sam Anselm
Job Title: City Manager
Rank the Pop Up cities:
- Kansas City
I’ve never been to Portland, so I can only assume it’s better than Dallas.
(True or False) I received the perfect attendance award at least once.
In high school, what job(s) were you most interested in?
Law enforcement, politics
What three words are the most difficult for you to spell?
Public (watch the “l”), anything “i before e”, that’s about it
(Yes or No) Email was a major part of my high school years.
Ha! No, class of ’94 so it didn’t widely exist
(True or False) I attended at least one school where the mascot was either a bulldog or wildcat.
False. Indian, Bearcat, Triton
List the top four schools of your educational career.
- Northwest Missouri State (undergrad)
- UM-St. Louis (graduate)
- Wentzville HS
- UT-Arlington (freshman undergrad)
(Complete the sentence) Instead of doing homework, I would sometimes….
Play video games
What songs would be on your high school mix tape?
- Ice Ice Baby
- Anything from Van Halen, Prince, or Michael Jackson
What question(s) should we have asked?
What’s the best superpower?
- Alice McMillan
- Erin Schwie Langston
- Madison Thesing, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Patrice Toney, City of Winston-Salem, NC
- Erica Page, City of Grand Prairie, TX
- Scott Lazenby, City of Lake Oswego, OR
- Justyn Miller, City of Warrenville, IL
- Phil Smith-Hanes, Ellis County, KS
ELGL C0-Founder. Interim Communications Manager for the City of Tigard, Oregon.