#ELGLPopUps land in Charlotte, Dallas, Portland, and Kansas City on September 22. Each event has a school theme which you’ll notice in the agendas. Staying with that theme, we introduce you to those who will be attending a Pop Up event.
You can register for one of the events here.
Name: Sherilyn Lombos
Job Title: City Manager
Rank the Pop Up cities:
- Kansas City
Of the schools that you attended, which four schools were the most fun?
“Fun”? I don’t understand the question. I was homeschooled until high school and then went to boarding school in the hills of Kentucky where the most fun was pulling the fire alarm in the 3-story building where there was no elevator and our dorm mom had trouble going down the stairs.
(True or False) I received a perfect attendance award.
I’m sure it’s false, but not sure how attendance is recorded at home school
In high school, what did you think you would do for a living?
Be a preacher’s wife.
What was your favorite childhood toy?
A dollie that cried when she was shaken…the nerve of her
(True or False) I attended a school where the mascot was a bulldog or wildcat.
That would be false…unless you count a mythical bird as a wildcat
(Complete the sentence) Instead of doing homework, I would sometimes….
Talk on the rotary phone
What songs would be on your high school mix tape?
- Michael W. Smith – Friends
- Amy Grant – Angels Watching Over Me
- David Meece – And You Know It’s Right
(Complete the sentence) My favorite lunch box was….
That’s a hard one; I never had the lunch box experience but I always wanted one that had the mug inside of it
What question(s) should we have asked?
Can’t think of any others; good job on these.
- Alice McMillan
- Erin Schwie Langston
- Madison Thesing, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Patrice Toney, City of Winston-Salem, NC
- Erica Page, City of Grand Prairie, TX
- Scott Lazenby, City of Lake Oswego, OR
- Justyn Miller, City of Warrenville, IL
- Phil Smith-Hanes, Ellis County, KS
- Sam Anselm, City of Joplin, Missouri
- Leana Johnson, City of White Salmon, WA
- Michelle Wood, City of Belmont, NC
- Abby Owens, City of Plano, Texas
- Alicia Dorsey, City of University Park, Texas
- Leslie Herring, City of Eudora, Kansas
- Jaimie Lorenzini, City of Happy Valley, OR
- Justin Amos, City of Charlotte, NC