City of Riverside
Deputy Public Works Director
Forward-thinking, Innovative, Gutsy
Nathan was recently promoted into the Deputy Director role for Public Works at the City of Riverside. Let me tell you why.
- He cares about the community and their input. He has actively worked with them on big and small projects
- He goes after and receives major grants around transportation
- He takes risks to make change. Even when it may not be popular.
- Safety of pedestrians, bicyclists and vehicles are always his priority.
- His experience and background is in traffic engineering, but he looks at each concern, question and/or issue holistically.
- He cares deeply about this community of Riverside
The 2021 Top 100 Influencers List is made possible by ELGL’s partnership with CivicPlus.