This company was nominated for a 2017 Haverford Award! Each year, ELGL recognizes the best companies working in partnership with local government. Nominate or upvote a company today!
- Springsted|Waters, formerly Waters & Company, a Springsted Company
Company web address:
Company Twitter handle:
(Editor’s note: ha ha)
Company LinkedIn profile:
Primary contact for ELGL members (full name + email address):
- Miguel Ozuna; email@example.com
Write a haiku about your services:
is Executive recruitment
For public power
Now share two sentences about what you do:
- Springsted|Waters has more than 30 years of experience helping identify, recruit and promote key staff for complex organizations.
- We know the public sector inside and out.
If your CEO were a character on “West Wing,” who would they be and why?
- Our Chairman, David MacGillivray, would be the President Jed Bartlett as he “suffers no fools.”
Please name two ELGL member local governments that use your product/service.
- Dallas, TX
- Catawba County, NC
I’m the co-founder and executive director of ELGL. I love my job. Other things I love: local government, my family, my dog Michael Jordan, sandwiches, naps, books, and skee-ball.