Kimberly Martin (LinkedIn) is a Human Resources Analyst with the City of Dallas, TX.
(Complete the following sentence) If I had one free hour each day, I would….exercise (jog)
(Complete the sentence) The one sentence that I’d like to hear from my boss is….I appreciate everything you do and I would like to work on my communication skills and learn to work with my staff better.
If you could choose three new benefits that your city currently doesn’t offer, what would they be?
- Free covered parking;
- More outside training opportunities-and paying for them; and
- Outside/inside comfortable eating/break/lounge area.
Name three public organizations other than your own that you admire.
- Office of Personnel Management (I previously worked for them);
- Plano, TX (I believe they are on the cutting edge and do great things); and
- I’m having trouble coming up with a third one.
(Complete the sentence) My ideal Saturday morning is…sleeping in a bit and then exercising (jog).
The Future Is Now
- Andrew Conyers, City of Edmond, OK
- Litsa Valis, Town of Highland Park, TX
- Samantha Dean, City of Carrollton, TX
- Chief Rob Severance, City of Cleburne, TX
- Caitlan Smelley, Town of Addison, TX
- Matt Wojnowski, City of Altus, OK
- Shannah Hayley, City of Plano, TX
- Laci McKinney, City of Coppell, TX
- Stephen Tanner, City of Plano, TX
- Kirk Smith, Town of Highland Park, TX
- Daniel Salazar, Dallas Fire Department
- Kortney Nelson, Highland Park, TX Library