Join ELGL: $0/students, $25/individuals, $250/organizations & businesses
“A Festivus for the rest of us!” For the entire month of December, ELGL is celebrating Festivus, the famous spiritual holiday created by a 1997 Seinfeld episode. We’ll limit the airing of the grievances and focus on Festivus miracles with daily gift giveaways.
How do I play?
- You must be an ELGL member.
- You must sign up here.
- You must have an email address or Twitter feed.
- You must like winning.
Non-ELGL members can join anytime during the month to become eligible to win Festivus fortune and fame.
What are the Festivus giveaways?
- “Festivus for the Rest of Us” Coffee Mug
- Book: Peak Performance: How Denver’s Peak Academy is Saving Money, Boosting Morale and Just Maybe Changing the World
- GovSense prize package
- Grab bag of swag from local governments in Australia.
- Book: Start-Up City: Inspiring Private and Public Entrepreneurship, Getting Projects Done, and Having Fun
- Seneca Systems mystery prize
- Town of Normal, IL swag
- ELGL Swag
- #ELGL17 Registration
- Other items will be announced in the coming days.
Interested in contributing items for the Festivus giveaways? Send an email to [email protected].