[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Complying with FOIA and state public record laws is becoming increasingly time-consuming and litigious. Join Eugene Park, Deputy Port Attorney for the Port of Oakland, and Tamara Manik-Perlman, founder and CEO of NextRequest, in a lively discussion on how recent trends in FOIA and other public record laws are affecting how agencies manage and deliver information.
- Best practices on how to simplify your business processes to structure, retrieve, and review records.
- How to tackle the following (to name a few):
- Emails and electronic records
- Records on personal devices or accounts
- How much non-compliance can cost you with ongoing public records laws
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Registration Required” style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”violet” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.anymeeting.com%2FPIID%3DED54DB80884F3C|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]