This webinar is hosted by Bang the Table:
With Covid-19 concerns and more public gatherings being cancelled or postponed each day, we want to share a few tips and reminders that may prove useful during this time.
This webinar will focus on:
- How you may use EngagementHQ to communicate about the situation itself by linking to external resources from your homepage or by providing a project page with multiple types of resources.
- Using your engagement platform as a primary engagement tool where it may have previously been supporting a more comprehensive and face to face engagement effort.
- Supplementing City Council process online so initiatives can continue.
You will learn how to:
- Directly link to external and internal URLs
- Embed other tools into EHQ to host live meetings
- Design projects to make information concise and accessible
- Create questions and set up EHQ tools to collect the “must have” information to keep moving projects forward
- Use online engagement tools in lieu of or in addition to comments at the podium
Time & date:
Mar 19, 2020 11:00 AM in Mountain Time (US and Canada)