This is a tool in the ELGL Workforce Development Toolbox.
- Sometimes, optimizing the performance of your employees is as simple as not making gaffes that can demoralize or diminish employees.
- Or, when dealing with community members or elected officials – recognizing bad behavior and then ensuring that it doesn’t happen again.
- Learning from others’ mistakes can be an effective way to build a more cohesive and inclusive workplace.
- ELGL is collecting workplace gaffes and knuckleheaded comments, and compiling them here in an effort to showcase the behaviors that do not contribute to positive work environments.
- Use the form below to submit your stories (anonymously, if you prefer) and we’ll compile them for you to review, learn from, and use as examples.
- Maybe your story ended up in HR – maybe it didn’t. We can all learn from your experiences and hopefully ensure that others don’t have to endure the same treatment that you did.
- Managing staff
- Changing workplace cultures
TELL US YOUR STORIES:
- Please use the below form to share your experiences. We’ll periodically feature these so we can all learn from them and not repeat the same mistakes.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Tell us your story:’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Name (Optional)’ type=’name’/][contact-field label=’Email (Optional)’ type=’email’/][/contact-form][/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Here are some of the “Workplace Confessionals“ that have been shared with ELGL as part of this series:” color=”green” border_width=”3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_basic_grid post_type=”post” max_items=”10″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1466288957592-4efc3494-f5e0-9″ taxonomies=”7506″][/vc_column][/vc_row]