It’s #ELGLHaverford time! We’re pleased to recognize the top 25 local government companies as nominated by ELGL members. Learn more about the Haverford Award, and then check out our website every day this week to learn about five new companies added to the 2020 Haverford Award list.
Stacy Lavelle, [email protected]
- Industry sector(s): Communications
- Minority/Woman Owned Business: No
- Shared content/expertise with ELGL: No
- Participated in ELGL events/activities: No
Describe your work and interactions with the nominee – how have you worked with them, on what projects, and in what capacity?
- The ITSimple team has developed an effective app that allows residents to quickly find information about local restaurants, businesses and event, while allowing us to communicate directly with residents. The team is extremely responsive to our needs and questions , regularly addressing issues in hours, not days.
What was the product/outcome of your relationship with the company?
- We work as an extended team, not as a business and client.
What are three words you’d use to describe the company?
- Innovative responsive committed
Describe the on-boarding process for your work with the company – either when you personally started working with them, or when your organization did. What could someone else in local government know about starting work with this company?
- All introductory meetings were very informative and all interactions were thorough and quick. We rarely had questions because of that thoroughness. When we do d have questions or issues, they were addressed quickly.
What’s the most interesting or fun aspect of your work with the company?
- We enjoy working together – always laughing and pushing to do things others have not done.
What is the company’s pricing structure? Please be as descriptive as possible.
- Pricing is fair for the value received.
How has your relationship with the company evolved or changed over time? How has the company reacted to or addressed any changes that your organization has requested in the scope/focus of your work together?
- All issues have been positively addressed quickly.
Anything else to add about the company that we haven’t already asked you?
- Great people. Great partnership. Highly recommend other cities explore use of the app.