It’s #ELGLHaverford time! We’re pleased to recognize the top 25 local government companies as nominated by ELGL members. Learn more about the Haverford Award, and then check out our website every day this week to learn about five new companies added to the 2020 Haverford Award list.
- Industry sector(s): Data, Transparency, Budgeting
- Minority/Woman Owned Business: No
- Shared content/expertise with ELGL: No
- Participated in ELGL events/activities: No
Describe your work and interactions with the nominee – how have you worked with them, on what projects, and in what capacity?
- Opengov helped to bring all of our amazing data to light for our public. It also transformed how we budget and helped to make for a collaborative budgeting cycle.
What was the product/outcome of your relationship with the company?
- Transparency website with all of our data in a clear, concise format.
What are three words you’d use to describe the company?
- Excellent Customer Service
Describe the on-boarding process for your work with the company – either when you personally started working with them, or when your organization did. What could someone else in local government know about starting work with this company?
- They did a great job at setting up and migrating our system. They also helped throughout the coming years to troubleshoot and fix any bugs.
What’s the most interesting or fun aspect of your work with the company?
- Ironically enough, my son shares the exact same birthday with one of their employees children.
What is the company’s pricing structure? Please be as descriptive as possible.
How has your relationship with the company evolved or changed over time? How has the company reacted to or addressed any changes that your organization has requested in the scope/focus of your work together?
- They keep an open mind on product improvements and we have seen some of them come to action over the past two years.