It’s #ELGLHaverford time! We’re pleased to recognize the top 25 local government companies as nominated by ELGL members. Learn more about the Haverford Award, and then check out our website every day this week to learn about five new companies added to the 2020 Haverford Award list.
- Industry sector(s): Consulting/Analysis
- Minority/Woman Owned Business: Yes
- Shared content/expertise with ELGL: Yes
- Participated in ELGL events/activities: No
Describe your work and interactions with the nominee – how have you worked with them, on what projects, and in what capacity?
- Sarah has worked with us to do strategic planning retreats for our Board twice. After the first one retreat, the Board enjoyed it so much they asked us to bring her back the following year. Sarah also facilitated a senior leadership retreat for our organization’s senior leadership team.
What was the product/outcome of your relationship with the company?
- Sarah helped the Board develop priorities and set action items for administration. Sarah also helped us work on presenting to elected officials and as result of that work our staff has been more prepared and professional in board presentations.
What are three words you’d use to describe the company?
- engaging, fun, interactive
Describe the on-boarding process for your work with the company – either when you personally started working with them, or when your organization did. What could someone else in local government know about starting work with this company?
- Sarah took the time to ask us a lot of questions about our needs and desires and what exactly we wanted to get out of these sessions.
What’s the most interesting or fun aspect of your work with the company?
- Sarah is always able to come up with fun and engaging activities to do with the attendees. She brings interesting and funny content to help people think creatively and develop new ideas.
What is the company’s pricing structure? Please be as descriptive as possible.
- Custom pricing.
How has your relationship with the company evolved or changed over time? How has the company reacted to or addressed any changes that your organization has requested in the scope/focus of your work together?
- Sarah has always been able to customize our retreats and sessions to exactly what we need.