This is the company information page for the 2019 #ELGLHaverford award.
Learn more about the award program, and read about all of the honorees.
- Website: https://proudcity.com/
- Contact person: Luke Fretwell
- Contact email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/proudcity
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GetProudCity
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getproudcity/
- Industry sector: Technology
- Minority/Women-Owned: No
- Does the company have an articulated equity/inclusion policy: No
- Nominated by: City of San Rafael, CA
Engagement With ELGL:
- Blogs, Webinars, Podcasts with ELGL? Yes
- Events, Activities with ELGL? Yes
- Links to Events: Rewind: Accessible Government Websites and Digital Services
Working with the Company:
Describe your work and interactions with the nominee – how have you worked with them, on what projects, in what capacity?
- We have worked with ProudCity on numerous projects over the past several years. Not only are the products amazing, but the process is always a joy. We learn so much from each other. We’ve built websites and other digital services. They also helped us revamp our in-house tech support process and culture. They led a session at our department offsite. We are also developing a product management playbook.
What was the product/outcome of your relationship with the company?
What are three words you’d use to describe the company?
- Honest, reliable, heart
Describe the on boarding process for your work with the company – either when you personally started working with them, or when your organization did. What could someone else in local government know about starting work with this company?
You will learn a lot from working with ProudCity. I thought I was a pretty good project manager before working with them. They made me into a real one.
What is the company’s pricing structure? Please be as descriptive as possible.
Typically population based
What’s the most interesting or fun aspect of your work with the company?
- They are great human beings who truly want to help government be awesome. It makes you love your work and hopeful about the future of government.
How has your relationship with the company evolved or changed over time? How has the company reacted to or addressed any changes that your organization has requested in the scope/focus of your work together?
- We have worked on many projects together over the past several years. Each project is a little different. We also make sure there is room to learn, pivot, and change direction if needed.
Anything else to add about the company that we haven’t already asked you?
- They are awesome.