Know before you go… Meet other #ELGL18 attendees before you head to Golden, Colorado. Continue the conversation in the #ELGL18 Facebook Group.
Christian M. Williams
City of Goodyear, Arizona
My favorite adventure in life was… In life, maybe Greenland. In the last six-months – maybe a random trip to the Salton Sea, Salvation Mountain and Slab City!
What is the most local government thing you have done on vacation? Ask out loud, “who zoned this?!”
The most important decision that I’ve made in life was… to ask Why and to say Sure.
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book… Roman Mars from 99% Invisible.
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would… hope I won the lottery so I could start some random ventures.
The book on your bookshelf that you intend to read but haven’t is… “Leadership on the Line”, I started but haven’t finished.
Blue or black ink? (Black – BIC Velocity Gen 1.6 or 0.7)
What is your recent personal and professional accomplishment? Recent Personal Accomplishment –Hung a volleyball net in my HOA park and it hasn’t fallen down yet; Recent Professional Accomplishment – Registered for #ELGL18
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if… Is this a question? Attending #ELGL18 is always the right choice! Hands down, no questions asked.
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked… what is your favorite excel formula because that spreadsheet looks #EXCELLent?
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Carly Lorentz, City of Wheat Ridge, CO
- #ELGL18: Golden, Colorado
- Additional Learning Opportunities at #ELGL18
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Emily Edmonds
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Abby Fitch, City of Aurora, Colorado
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Jordan Rae Hillman, City of Jackson, Mississippi