Know before you go… Meet other #ELGL18 attendees before you head to Golden, Colorado. Continue the conversation in the #ELGL18 Facebook Group or by following the #ELGL18 Twitter List.
City of Hillsboro, Oregon – Public Service Fellow
My favorite adventure in life was….
Going to Riot Fest, a 3-day music festival in Chicago
The most important decision that I’ve made in life was…
To act with my future self’s best interests in mind
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book…
Someone who has been in local government for a long time and can talk about what they wish they would have done differently at the beginning of their career
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would…
Find a different position within my city, or find a different city to work for
I made the choice to attend #ELGL18 because….
I’ve never been to a conference and want to learn more about ELGL
The book on your bookshelf that you intend to read but haven’t is…
Any book that teaches you to live more in the present moment
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if…
I leave the conference with concrete actions that I can take
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked…
What is your favorite part of your job?
- Kayla Barber-Perrotta, City of Thornton, CO
- Christian Williams, City of Goodyear, AZ
- Emily Edmonds
- Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library
- Abby Fitch, City of Aurora, Colorado
- Jordan Rae Hillman, City of Jackson, Mississippi
- Joey Garcia, City of Torrance, CA
- Heather Geyer, City of Wheat Ridge, Co