Town of Pagosa Springs, Colorado – Special Projects Coordinator
My favorite adventure in life was… coming to Colorado in 2001.
The most important decision that I’ve made in life… was switching to mountain biking.
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book…. Jerry Brown and Joe Biden.
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would… have a trail building firm.
I made the choice to attend #ELGL18 because of… peer pressure (Laura Savage)
The book on your bookshelf that you intend to read but haven’t is… Where the water goes—Life and Death along the Colorado River- David Owen
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if I have… made a couple of new connections and can bring back something useful back to my organization.
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked…
What’s the deal with the sheet tuck-in at hotels? (yes this is a Seinfeld reference)
- #ELGL18: Golden, Colorado
- Additional Learning Opportunities at #ELGL18
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Emily Edmonds
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library