In this new column, ELGL members share their take on a pressing local government issue. Contributors will be expected to submit their article (500 to 1,000 words) in July or August. We will work with you on a date that fits your schedule. Bonus: Guest writers receive an exclusive pair of ELGL socks.
- Apps: If we have a mobile website, do we need an app?
- Blockchain in local government
- Book It: Building a book collection representative of community needs
- Confederate statutes
- Dockless bike share
- Getting the info that you need from vendors
- Hosting a July 4th celebration
The entire list and signup is available here. Did we miss a topic? Email [email protected] with your idea.