This campaign is brought to you by our friends at Performance.gov.
Come celebrate the second annual #GovPossible campaign with the Office of Management and Budget, the Office of Personnel Management, and Performance.gov!
Our first #GovPossible campaign for Public Service Recognition Week (PSRW) last year was a success and now we’re back! From Sunday, May 1 (the start of PSRW) through Friday, May 13, let’s celebrate public servants and the impact they have across federal, state, and local governments. Let’s show them their hard work has not gone unnoticed!
Join the #GovPossible Campaign!
Send a Shout Out on Social Media
Pass along your gratitude with a message and card in an easy way!
- Download our PSRW/#GovPossible toolkit for some of the many ways to participate. Whether you’re an organization or an individual, share your gratitude for public servants with our easy-to-use templates and stickers. You can also record a 15-20 second video giving a shout out to your team and the amazing work you’ve done.
- Post #GovPossible on your social media by using the #GovPossible hashtag on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Don’t forget to follow along to see who else is joining in on Twitter and LinkedIn!
- Know someone who deserves a shoutout for their amazing work in government? Working on something cool yourself? Nominate yourself or a colleague to be featured in our campaign! Fill out this short survey for a potential shoutout on Performance.gov.
Share Your Gratitude via Email or Video
Send a short video of appreciation for a big impact!
- If you are an agency leader, use this email template as a starting point to send gratitude during Public Service Recognition Week.
- Videos are also a fun way to show your appreciation for public servants. You can record a short, 15-20 second video in a self-recorded style thanking employees/colleagues.
- Share your finished videos on social media with the #GovPossible hashtag!
- Check out our handy video talking points, best practices, and sample scripts to make your video great!